World Challenge Press OfficeWe at World Challenge are always happy to help with your press enquiries. As the largest provider of our kind with over 25 years of experience, we are at the forefront of developments within the industry.
Working with some 700 schools and over 40,000 students per year traveling to 50 destinations, we understand market trends and issues. With such a spread of stakeholders, we can make introductions to help inform any outdoor education related story at very short notice.
World Challenge PR - What can we help you with?
- Interviews with or comments from Lynsey Devon, on news issues from both the outdoor and education sectors covering all topics from school trip safety standards and gap year risks to country-specific travel advice and government education policy.
- Case studies available to meet your particular requirements from our significant network of teachers, head teachers, students, parents, governors or employees.
- Access to an enormous photo library of young people partaking in adventurous activities in the UK and overseas to support your articles.
- Introductions to people from all areas of the industry.
- Open press invitations to visit our range of fundraising events across the UK, state-of-the-art Operations Centre in London, outdoor centre in Derbyshire, UK-based expeditions taking place across the UK year-round, or overseas expeditions during school holidays.
World Challenge Press Office contact detailsIf you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Lynsey using the details below. Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
Mobile: +44 (0)7816291870
Phone: +44 (0) 1494 427595
Find out moreT +44 (0)1494 427600
Contact us quickly via our online contact form
Find out how to launch an expedition